AutoCAD is the most powerful SAP-solution for architects, engineers, and designers. The program has versatile tools to work freely with 2D and 3D objects. Useful drafting instruments allow users to create various types of computer drawing.
Multiple displays provide comfortable working as in the other 3D editor’s tools (3dsMax). You can save files in DWG or DXF (open in other SAP software). There is also supporting for DGN, 3DS, SAT and other file formats.
New versions of program don’t actually often have serious changes. Most of them include only interface and design variations. So it’s not necessary to update your CAD every year. But there are some issues with files of prior versions, which aren’t compatible with new ones. If you already have a license of AutoCAD 2009 or later, you can upgrade it to the newest version.
It’s not a secret that CAD programs aren’t suitable instruments for beginners. However many universities have tutorials to help students make the first step in the world of digital draft and design. Another problem is the high cost. Generally, students can get free access to AutoCAD. Other can use trial version and lessons from the internet to fulfill all the knowledge gaps for this program.
Download now: AutoCAD
Key features and functions
- A wide range of useful tools for designing and drawing.
- All CAD products have detail documentation.
- You can create the model for 3D-printing.
- Inventor Fusion plugin allows you to edit any 3D objects automatically without exporting a whole project.
- Support different APIs.
- Cloud collaboration.
- Live maps support.
- CPU for 32-bit OS – Intel Pentium 4 (with EM64T support with SSE2 technology for 64-bit OS) or AMD Athlon Dual Core / AMD Athlon 64 with SSE2 technology, 3 GHz or higher.
- Memory – from 2 GB to 8 GB.
- Videocard – Windows display card adapter capable of 1024×768 with True Color.
- DirectX version – 9.0 or 11.
- HDD space – 6 GB.
- Browser – Internet Explorer 9.0 or later.
- Addition software – Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.
- Minimal display resolution – 1024×768.
Limitations of trial version
- Fully functional for 30 days after installation.
- New smart tools.
- Smart Dimensioning based on your drawing context.
- New visual design.
- Quick and enhanced work with PDF files.
- Added Naviswork and BIM 360 Glue models.
- Added syswar monitor to prevent any system changes on your PC.
- Quick copy and paste functions.